NYH | Monthly Membership Subscriptions
We continue to expand upon the New York Homeschools Concierge universe.
Were you aware of:
* New York Homeschools, MeetUp Website: *Required Registration
New York Homeschools, Private Membership Only Facebook Group:
General intra-member chats and conversation, occur here.
New York Homeschools, Public Facebook Page:
General organization information posts, occur here.
Darleen & Gregg, Homeschool Ambassadors, Public Facebook Page:
Personal/Public Darleen & Gregg family post and blog
Darleen & Gregg Family & Homeschooling Blog:
The Official Darleen & Gregg, Homeschool Ambassador site for information and background about us.
Facebook is heavily utilized, however we are on Twitter as Darleen&Gregg, and plan additional Twitter presence for New York Homeschools.
We do hope that you'll avail yourselves of the supplied links are we plan to throughly revolutionize the way mainstream thinks and interacts with the subject and implementation of personal "Home Education."
Hang in there, Homies!
NYH | Annual Membership Discounts
Safari Archaeologic Family Exploration Adventures
[Safari Arc], takes you to exciting worlds of archaeologic exploration & creative cultural observant safari fun.
We search far and wide for amazing educationally fun destinations:
Adventures, Arts & Acedemics
Survival Arts & Forest Classes
Personal Investment Managment & Business Talks
Visiting: You are always welcome to visit our Homeschool Condo Group. This is an opportunity to see if you are interested in partnering with us. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to visit.
Mission: New York Homeschools honors the diversity of homeschoolers, supports and promotes the entire spectrum of homeschooling, provides information and offers opportunities for families to get together, and empowers families to make the choices that respect the rights, needs, and aspirations to welcome anyone with an interest in homeschooling.
Membership: Our Homeschool Condo Group is open to all families. To ensure that we are a good fit for your family, there is a three week trial membership period. This commences after your initial signup @MeetUp.com should you wish to continue.
Dues/Fees/Obligations: Your initial visits to the Our Homeschool Condo Group are FREE.
If you decide to join Our Homeschool Condo Group, you can pay your membership all at once, or you can pay monthly.
The membership fee schedule is as follows:
1-3 Children- $10 per month, paid annually; $100
4+ Children- $20 per month, paid annually; $200
NYH has an extremely generous arrangement with the rental facilities, NYH is obligated to perform volunteer work as a group, not individually. Tasks and hours may vary. We welcome any volunteers. Remember, members are NOT obligated to perform volunteer work to remain in the village.
What you can expect at NYH Events, Conferences & Presentations:
• The benefit of one another's gifts and talents to complement and enhance your own home studies
• Friendship for children and parents
• The disciplines that can by developed only when children work within groups; and the sense of responsibility and interdependence that group-work nurtures
• The multiplication of time, energy, and resources that only happen when we join together with others
The condo cooperative nature of our group extends to everything we do, teaching, administration, cleanup, finances etc. We don't require the parents to share teaching responsibilities and or give volunteer time in some capacity to help sustain the condo cooperative; but again you may volunteer, if that is your desire.
We work to provide all of the children a positive educational experience, recognizing that our children have varying degrees of maturity. Additionally, and perhaps most importantly, we agree to model and not demand condo cooperative behavior to our children.
Some of the benefits of NYH membership are:
• Discounted registration for the fun-for-the-whole-family NYH Conference
• Priority registration for NYH-sponsored events
And, of course, there is the great satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting an organization that stands up for your freedom to educate your children the way you think best!
NYH members are part of an active homeschooling network that:
• Protects homeschooling freedoms
• Provides in-depth homeschooling information in a variety of ways
• Offers activities and events for the whole family
• Promotes homeschooling in the media and to the general public
NYH empowers families to make choices that respect the rights, needs, and aspirations of their children. Your membership makes you an important part of this effort
Our Complete Organizational Mission Statement
NYH is a member of The National Association of Homeschool Educators, a nonprofit volunteer-run homeschool venture of Value Our Lives Global Collective Foundation Inc a 501c3 organization, that:
• Honors the diversity of homeschoolers
• Supports the entire spectrum of homeschooling
• Provides homeschooling information
• Monitors and influences legislation
• Offers opportunities for families to get together
• Provides networking and support for homeschoolers
• Empowers families to make choices that respect the rights, needs, and aspirations of their children
Also, the New York Homeschools collective focus of student exposure to the theatrical arts, in the form of talk-back artist engagement sessions, and employment of New Victory Theatre resource guides to introduce and further the understanding development of theatrical arts appreciation; are just one facet, in a multi-line curriculum practice to implement and enhance our student's arts education and appreciation development.
Concierge Opportunity Educators